Sunday 2 December 2012

Churning The Earth's Flesh


I know I've neglected my blog for a while, but i promise I'll do my best to keep the art flowing from now on, but I'm a busy guy, sorry.

Here's something i did a while ago (I'll post my latest works once they have dried)

I combined multiple view
points as well as layers of separate places for this piece. A large amount of the spaces i was viewing were in the process of being ploughed.






Churning The Earth's Flesh - Acrylic, Charcoal and Chalk on Wood (MDF)







On a separate note I'd like to try to urge everyone to listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor, who I'm finding incredibly inspiring at the moment. Stirringly ambient and evocative.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEsdiiYkhT8


2 comments:

Carole Reid said...

Fred, I hope you are not so busy that you are not creating art! Take care.

Fred Spratt said...

I am managing to, honest!