Monday 10 September 2012

Solution


Most of my work over the past few months has been based on spaces, specifically an area which you inhabit, your own space will always, as i have found, affect you drastically. in order to move forwards with life and living it efficiently, changes in these spaces are needed, hence I have moved from one of Dorset's most rural places, to one of its most built up areas. It's very different having spent my whole life around fields of cows etc. for the most part though, its much better, but the stars aren't as bright. 

This is the inspiration for this piece. I have found stepping stones to help me move forwards. 
Solutions.


Conte, Acrylic, Chalk, Charcoal and Pencil on Paper


Thanks for visiting my blog!!

12 comments:

Carole Reid said...

Congratulations for taking the steps forward, Fred! It is so true about our spaces affecting us. I need to big windows that let in lots of light or I begin to feel like a very uncreative, uninspired mole living in the ground.
Wonderful combination of textures, colour and medium in your painting. I hope you settle into your new place quickly!

Fred Spratt said...

Thanks Carole! Yes light is something truly inspirational :)

Anonymous said...

I observed your blog using google and I must say, this is most likely one of the greatest nicely ready articles I have come across in a long time. I've bookmarked your site for more posts.

Fred Spratt said...

Thank you very much :D

Anonymous said...

This Blog was most helpful, your ideas are straight to the point, and the colors are cool too.

Anonymous said...

good post, added you to my RSS reader.

Fred Spratt said...

thanks, both of you :)

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

Fred Spratt said...

umm yeh, I guess that's fine. so long as its linked back here and made clear that the work is mine :)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about That Auction and you’ve really helped out. Thanks!

Fred Spratt said...

Thanks, i found the theme on one of the presets for blogger and edited it loads.

Would it be possible if i could know what ive helped with, especially if its regarding the previous comment about using my content?