Monday 9 April 2012

Clown Mask Photographs

I have a lovely new gadget, so i thaught i'd have a quick play about with it :) 

(I really hope this doesnt scare too many people away, so incase anyones scared of clowns, SCROLL DOWN QUICK!) 

My new gizmo is a neat little camera, nothing too flashy and it was second hand, but it works well and im pretty damn happy with it!
























































These photos are of my clown mask (which features in a post loooooong ago) that i made a couple of years ago for Halloween. I played about with the shutter speeds and movement to make them look like this. I think they look a bit like they're laughing away and something fairly grousome...

6 comments:

Coreopsis said...

These are pretty scary, but so evocative. (But then I think masks themselves are scary. You never know what's behind them). Great effects with the shutter speed.

Fred Spratt said...

Thanks a lot :) and thank you for visiting my blog :) :)

Carole Reid said...

I'm scared of clowns but only if they get too close to me and want to talk etc! Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog. I am your newest follower as of now. It's going to be interesting watching your adventure and growth!

Fred Spratt said...

Good that these are trapped inside a screen then I guess hahaha :) no problem! Thanks very much for commenting on this and following me :)

Seth said...

These are very compelling. Each one seems to be telling a story. I for one am not scared of clowns but appreciated your note for those who might be. And thank you to for your nice comment on my blog.

Fred Spratt said...

Thank you Seth :) it was my pleasure!